We provide professional home inspection services to the New River Valley, Roanoke Valley and Smith Mountain Lake areas. We work with local home buyers, home sellers, and Realtors to meet their needs, and we have been doing this since 2004. We have built a reputation for honesty, openness, and excellence in the local home inspection industry, and that is why we are highly trusted.
Highly Rated In The Industry
Having conducted over 7,000 inspection in Southwest Virginia area, we are very experienced and highly rated, and are viewed as one of the best in the industry. We have inspected bungalows, mansions, estates, apartments, and every other home type imaginable, so we are well qualified for any home inspection needs.
Our exceptional customer service is another reason why previous clients refer our services to friends and family. We answer any questions even weeks after the inspection, and scheduling an inspection on short notice is typically not a problem.
Other Available Services
In addition to a professional home inspection we also offer other services to our clients. These include:
- Ready for Sale Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Water Testing
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Allergen Testing
- Mold Sampling
- New Home Warranty Inspections
An Asset To The Community
John Langan is the local Pillar To Post home inspector for the entire New River Valley area, and he is extremely active both in the community and the industry.
- John Langan is a Pillar To Post Certified Home Inspector.
- He is a Virginia Certified Home Inspector, #3380000183.
ASHI Certified Inspector (#262554)
- John Langan is an Environmental Solutions Association (ESA) Certified Mold Tester.
- He has 20 years experience in home building industry.
- John Langan has received a BA from Rutgers University.
- He has been a Pillar To Post franchise owner since 2003.
- John Langan was a member of the local Home Builders Association.
- He served on the Board Of Directors for the local Home Builders Association.
- John Langan is a member of the Roanoke Valley Association of Realtors.
- He is a Certified Residential Home Inspector.
- New River Valley Association of Realtors.
What Clients Think
Our customers often tell us what they think about our home inspection services. They report that our home inspections are thorough and informative, and many say that the home orientation with tagged shut off valves was invaluable. Customers appreciate the fact that our inspectors take the time to explain the report and answer all questions.
Customers are also very satisfied with our services because of the color photos and comprehensive details which are included in the inspection report we provide. Clients also tell us that our inspectors are knowledgeable, professional, and courteous.
Our inspectors explain the report in easy to understand terms, and the report is printed on site with no waiting or delay. Clients report that the inspection findings are very detailed, providing more information than expected. The home resource binder offers additional information and resources that our clients love.